- HOME >
- User Guides
JNC CORPORATION will continue to make efforts so that all users can use our website conveniently.
The followings are our requests to users for smooth use of our website.
Please understand and agree with them before use. The conditions for use of our website are subject to change without notice.
We recommend the following browsers for viewing and using the content of this Website.Windows
Internet Explorer 8 or higher
Mozilla Firefox latest version
Google Chrome latest version
*Some of the services provided by this Website may not be accessible, depending on the operating environment of your computer device.
ll copyrights of text, images, sound and other information provided on our website (hereinafter referred to as the contents) belong to JNC CORPORATION and its affiliate companies unless particular conditions are provided.
Any reproduction and republication are prohibited without prior permission.
When you wish to make a link to our website, please inform us of your URL, purposes of the link, your name and contact address to the following e-mail address.
1. In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu. Select Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab, and then click the Custom Level button.
3. Scroll down until you find the section “Scripting.” Set “Active scripting” to Enable. Click the OK button. If you see a confirmation window, click the Yes button.。
1. Open Firefox 2. On the Tools menu, click Options.。
1. Open Firefox 2. In the Tools menu, click Options.
1. Click the Safari menu. Select Preferences.